Monday, November 29, 2010

Back to Life...

Back to Reality. That was the song I woke up to in my head. Pretty fitting, that is exactly what I'm doing.

I had a fabulous holiday break. I use to think how funny that we call holiday breaks "holiday breaks". They are far from breaks. These breaks are full of cleaning, decorating, cooking, more cleaning, hosting, running around, baking, shopping, more cleaning. I needed a break from my break. 



Not so much anymore. Maybe I'm just use to it. Maybe I look forward to them because I get a break from sitting in front of my computer working on the breakdowns and my phone ringing all day long. I appreciate the cooking, decorating, hosting, running around, shopping. Notice I didn't say cleaning. You'll never hear my say that. It's just what I needed. I'm grateful for my busy work day. But sometimes you just need a break.

Now I have the Christmas break to look forward to. Bring it on. No really, bring it on.

Breakfast

I had a bowl of granola with nuts and dates.

Off to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment