Friday, January 14, 2011

Simple Abundance

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. ~ Melody Beattie


I started reading Sarah Ban Breathnach book Simple Abundance nine years ago. I think I probably have started reading it four times. The sad thing is I have never finished it. The furthest I've gotten to is April 30th. So hear I am on my fifth try. I really don't know why I don't finish it. I love the book (what I've read at least). I've recommended the book to many friends and family. They all have read it and loved it. Well here I go again. I'm looking forward to at least getting to June. :-D






One of the things I'm grateful for today is my shopping trip to Valley Produce. I scored! 
I got all this for $7.66.


I love this store. At first I thought the low prices were because the store was new. But no, the stores been open for several months and the prices are still AMAZING. I'm so grateful for this VP and that it opened up near by.

3 comments:

  1. It's wonderful to take the time to refect on what we're grateful for and there is so much if we only pay more attention.

    Nisrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got a great deal, that is awesome how much you were able to get for so little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is an awesome price for all of that. I wish there was some place near me that had those good deals.

    ReplyDelete