Thursday, September 15, 2011

When, Where and Why?

When did it become September? Where did summer go? Why is it the older you get the months fly by?

Since I haven't been on top of my diary posts I decided to do a quick "look what I did this summer" post.

The beginning of summer started off with a Roaring '20s party. As it should. Not the Roaring '20s (though it was fun dressing up) but the party part.

I'd like to thank Michelle for the photos. I kinda stole them from her without asking. 

Morgan Castle - Hollywood Hills, CA
            One of my dear friends son wedding in July. Don't you just love weddings?
Adam and Amandas Wedding
Long Beach, CA
I did post about my birthing day. She's worth another mention. :)
Taylors 15th Birthday
Street Fairs and Music Festivals
Various Locations

In August, Jason, Taylor and I went up north to visit our friends Steve and Gretchen and to meet the new baby. 



We had a wonderful time (as always)! We started the weekend at the farmers market at Val du Winery. A glass of wine, some cheese, crackers and great conversation. Then, we headed to Steve and Gretchens "Newsome Harlow" tasting room and shared a bottle of the best wine ever as we listened to some live music. 

Look at that face!


On Sunday, we headed to Napa Valley to visit with my family for a few days. :) 

As soon as we arrived we headed to a BBQ at Jeffs new house.


Permit holding Cheyenne drove us. Taylor and Liam weren't so sure about it.
The next day we celebrated Taylors birthday again with a BBQ and a cake with the family.












Tuesday we headed home. Wish we could have stayed one more day but Taylor had her first day of school to prepare for and Jason and I had work to get back to. 

She's going to love me for posting this picture.

Three weeks later Taylor and I drove back up north to the Bay Area for labor day weekend. This time to visit my friends from the my old hood. 







Oh and Halloween is next month... already.

Are you feeling the days are just flying by?

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for following Blog Hops Everyday. I am now following you back. Please spread the word to help us grow. Thank you in advance.

    Bobby
    Your One Stop Blog Hop Shop
    Blog Hops Everyday
    A Mommy’s Blog Design Studio
    Review and Giveaway Blog Directory

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!

    I am a new follower! gotomommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your great pictures! I love theme parties - the Roaring 20's party sounds really cool. And I'm super jealous of your Napa trip. Looks like you had a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete