Monday, October 3, 2011

Off to a Good Start

This week started off on the right foot. Taylor and I went to church. Our first time in almost three months. I don't know why we've taken such a long break from going. I always feel so great after attending. Well I won't be taken long breaks anymore. 

Today Taylor and I had to drive downtown again for an audition for her. Lucky for us Taylor didn't have school today so we were able to go early and we didn't have to deal with the city traffic. 

On our way downtown I received a call that one of my clients booked a national commercial. It's his very first commercial booking so I'm really happy for him.

On the way home I received a call that one of my clients received a producers callback tomorrow for the new show "Good Christian Belles". This show looks like it will be good. I like the cast. My daughter use to attend improv classes with Annie Potts boys. She was a very nice lady so I like to support anything she's in.




How cute is this?



It's from Martha Stewart but I found it @ Chef in Training.
Makes me want to have a Halloween party just so I can make this.
If I host Thanksgiving this year I can make this.

Mantel and Table of Treats by Delish



I love this too. I may just have to throw a party.



3 comments:

  1. I love the pumpkin cooler. That is a great idea! Thanks for joining the Train!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I am hopping by from the Thursday’s Friends Cafe. I am your newest GFC Follower. I hope that you can stop by www.indianacouponsavings.com and follow me too. You have a great site!! Keep up the great work. Thanks, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am your newest follower from the
    blog hop! I would love it if you could follow me back
    and we become bloggy friends! :)

    Have a lovely day,
    ~meg~
    a meg moment

    http://agemmoment.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete