Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 1 Detox on Lyn Genet's The Plan

Breakfast: Flax Granola with Blueberries and Coconut Milk




This was OK. I'm still not sure if I like it or not.

Lunch: Carrot Ginger Soup with Sunflower Seeds. Sauteed Broccoli drizzled with Orange Oil and lemon juice.


The soup was bland. I think the next time I have it I'll need to spice it up a bit. The broccoli and salad were good.

Snack: Apple (favorite meal of the day).  :)

Dinner: Kale with Vegetables with Spicy Coco Sauce. Beet and Carrot Salad with Pumpkin Seeds.



This one was the hardest to get down.  Not that it was bad it wasn't. I had a headache, I so hungry, and wanted something hardy. But I kept telling myself just do it, this too shall pass.

The carrot and beet salad was OK could have used a nice dressing.

The detox headache hit hard mid afternoon. I sucked it up until after dinner and then I tool an very hot Epsom salt bath. It helped until shortly after the bath my headache came back. So I called it a night at 10 pm and went to bed. Fell right to sleep and didn't wake up until a little after 7 am. Awesome!!


No comments:

Post a Comment