Saturday, October 1, 2011

Plays, Showers and Recipes... Oh My

Last Sunday I went to the opening of one of my clients play. It was fantastic and my client was outstanding. The reviews are pouring in to prove it. After the play they had a party but I had to leave to get to a bridal shower that I'd already committed to.

On Monday, I drove to downtown LA. Then on Tuesday, I had to drive to Santa Monica. Monday wasn't bad at all traffic wise, but Tuesday was horrible. It's been awhile since I've had to make that trip. I can't say I've missed it.

This week I came up with a few recipes.










Left overs




Right now I'm enjoying a Skinny Red Wine Sangria (or two, or three :)) I came up with.
Recipe coming soon. I love weekends.

6 comments:

  1. My goodness! I have not had breakfast in Jamaica yet and look at all this delicious food!:) I am feeling so hungry now. These really look good. Thanks for sharing and have a great Sunday.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower from Give it to me Monday Hop on twitter and facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum! These look great! Great blog! I love this post! I am your newest follower from the hop! I would love it if you would come check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm a new follower via Google Friend Connect. :) Found you through the Blog Hop! Hopefully you can stop by and enter my giveaway for a Zoobies 3-in-1 Toy and a $25.00 Macy's Gift Card that ends 10/10.

    -Ai Mei
    Student-Saving-Bucks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhh, those pictures make me hungry! and the drink looks yummy too. stopping by and following from today's blog hop :) happy to meet someone new today!
    come by and say hello
    {tara} from Undeserving Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower of yours from Bee Friendly Friday. I love these!

    ReplyDelete