Monday, October 24, 2011

Sense and Scare

This Halloween season we aren't afraid of the monsters at Six Flags Fright Fest or Halloween Horror Night at Universal. No, they don't scare us. 


The houses decorated to send us running? NO! 


All the horror films that the TV is flooded with? Doesn't scare us at all. 


But you know what has sent us jumping and screaming in fear for our life? 





The three Glade Sense and Sprays I just bought from CVS.


I put one in the hall bathroom, one in the master bathroom, and one in the living room/dining room. At first, it scared T when she went to wash her hands in the bathroom. I laughed so hard that I almost peed my pants. But then a few hours later it happened to me and T was the one laughing. Now we are just waiting for the Glade to get J. Mwahahahahahaha!!!

Note: Other than jumping every time it senses and sprays I really like it. My home smells so good. I'm sure we'll get used to it.




11 comments:

  1. New Follower from Flock Together Tuesday Blog Hop. Hoping you will follow back! =0)
    My Crazy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower and i hope you visit me back. There is a weekday blog hop happening now in my blog, hope you link up to get discovered.
    http://nzeremm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny, we have the ones that are set on timers, and they always scare my cat.

    Following from the Flock Together blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You've been awarded the Liebster Blog Award! You can check the details of this award here: http://www.cdnhorseshoes.com/2011/10/horseshoes-was-given-liebster-blog.html

    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so funny anyone that comes into my house and hears ours go off jumps and is like "what on earth what that noise?!??!?!?" it cracks me up EVERY time.

    "Glad, bring humor to the everyday by scaring your guests and children!"

    New follower via the hop; cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun!
    Is this Six Flags in Connecticut?
    I've never been there yet.

    By the way, I'm your newest follower via GFC from the Thursday Blog Hop.
    Please feel free to visit my blog. Looking forward to seeing you there, and hope you follow back. Thanks!

    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new follower from Thoughtful Thursday. Funny post. My cats think it's hissing at them and they hiss back!! Hope you will stop by my blog too...

    http://glimpsesofthegoodlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny! If you still have anyone in your home who has yet to experience it, could you film it for us ;)

    Thanks for joining the Flock Together hop this week and for following Mom's Best Nest. I am your 148th follower! Hope to see you again on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how fun! i'm stopping by from the lovely poppy and would love for you to check out the HUGE ($100) giveaway we have going on- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html xoxo nicole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds scary ;)
    Following you from the Meet Me Monday blog hop!
    http://attackofthehungrymonster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAHA this is hilarious!! I've always wanted to try those things out though. :)

    ReplyDelete