Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Don't Have a Choice

So I was planning on having a nice relaxed Thanksgiving at my friend's place. And by relaxed I mean no cooking, a glass or two or three of wine, plenty of socializing... OK I would have helped with the dishes. But my plans have changed. Her poor daughter has come down with the stomach flu. Since she doesn't want everyone going home with big bellies and the bug she has cancelled Thanksgiving. 

Even though I'm feeling a little better, I'm still not 100%. And I sure don't need to catch the flu. So thanks M for thinking of us. So now I need to figure out what I'll be making on my new unrelaxed Thanksgiving. Since it's only three of us I can keep it small (nice!). I think I'll just do the traditional meal.  Keep it simple with plenty of wine (did I say that?). Now I just need to get the energy to go shopping for the menu. Sick or not I don't have a choice.

Breakfast

I woke up craving Eggs and Toast. I added a couple clementines for the vitamin C.


4 comments:

  1. Go out for Chinese or to Cracker Barrel. Simple and relaxing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you on GFC, Twitter and FB from the Tuesday Blog hop -- 1 day late!

    www.twokidsandacoupon.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/2-Kids-and-a-Coupon/128165903896600
    www.twitter.com/2kidsandacoupon

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jenn I would like that. Hubby wouldn't go for it. All's good because Thanksgiving is back on at MGQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I'm following you from the Welcome Wednesday hop. Would love for you to stop by and follow back, whenever you get the chance! Hope you have a good rest of the week! (:

    Best,
    Amber @ Beautifully BellaFaith
    http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete