Saturday, November 20, 2010

An Apple or Two a Day

Looking for the motivation to do my workout today. Let me know if you find it.

I spent the day catching up on reading blogs. I love reading other peoples stories, learning new things and getting inspired.

Snack

 I had a hard boiled egg. I know boring but it sure hit the spot and kept me satisfied until lunch.

Lunch

I loved what I made for lunch. I took a couple handful of spinach leaves, a diced up apple and tossed it with a white vinegar, olive oil and honey dressing.


















For the Dressing I whisked together
2 teaspoons of white vinegar
1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon honey
1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder
a pinch of salt and pepper

De~lish~ous!

I also defrosted a slice of the apple cake I had made a couple weeks ago.



















It was a perfect apple filled lunch.

I also added my swag widget to my blog. I signed up a few months ago and had forgotten about it. Anyone else Swagging?

See Below.

No comments:

Post a Comment