Sunday, November 21, 2010

Oh How I Love Sundays

There is just something about Sundays I love. I was planning on heading out to the farmers market but the weather says different. So now what do I do?

I'm making Chicken Pot Pie for dinner so I've spent the morning searching the net for a healthy version. I like this one from Eat Well. I will have to make some changes but it's a good base to start.

I'm thinking I need to bake some healthy treats as well. This is probably why I love Sundays. I have the whole day to do what I want to do without having any other grown-up responsibilities.

Breakfast

I had a bowl of Oatmeal with Raisins, two clementines and a cup of coffee.























Snack

I was feeling really hungry a couple hours after breakfast. Since the hard boiled egg kept me satisfied yesterday til lunch. I decided to have one today. I'm also on my third cup of coffee. Because it's Sunday I'm OK with that. I will limit my coffee to one cup a day during the week.

Question

How do you spend your Sundays?

3 comments:

  1. Following you from Relax and Surf Sunday - hope you can visit me back at www.thejoyfuljungle.com Life is a jungle, but it can be a joyful one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from relax and Surf Sundays... I mostly spend my sundays going to church and visiting with family.... love what I'm seeing on your blog so far!

    www.youngstaysthomemomadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I'm a new follower from Relax & Surf Sunday Blog Hop!
    Would love for you to visit my page and follow back!
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    Frugal Invitation
    http:/www.frugalinvitation.com
    http://twitter.com/thefrugalinvite

    ReplyDelete