Thursday, November 11, 2010

No Pain, No Gain

I'm not one to complain about the pain I feel a day or two after a workout. I actually like the pain. The pain lets me know I'm doing something right and my workout is working. But a couple days ago I tried a new workout with my exercise ball and the pain that I'm feeling from the sit-ups I did are just plain wicked.

Today
Took T to her audition. It was earlier in the day and in Studio City so no traffic for us. I usually don't watch too much TV during the day mostly because I'm busy and I just don't have the time. I like to listen to music (thanks to Pandora or playlist.com) while I'm working at home. But for whatever reason today I decided to turn Oprah on. I cried pretty much through the whole show. My heart just breaks for Maire Osmond and the pain she is going through. I just couldn't imagine losing a child.

On a brighter note. We had another great day @ work. A couple auditions, one booking, and a client have been put on hold for a co-star role on a sitcom. And the work days are not over yet. Not bad for a holiday.

Dinner
I took the vegetables from the soup I made the other night and 1 can of tomato sauce. Added some herbs and seasoning. Served over whole wheat penne pasta.



1 comment:

  1. Lol I love when I look at my pictures and I find random ones my kids have taken. I love how you used your left overs! It looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete