Tuesday, November 23, 2010

OOC - Yep That's Me

Still feeling a little under the weather. Didn't do my morning workout because of this bug I have. Hoping to feel better by this afternoon so I can at least do a small workout. 

Breakfast

I had a bowl of oatmeal with half a banana and a cup of coffee.

Snack 

Half a Cheddar Cheese Bagel (from Von's Bakery) with a very small amount of Neufchatel.

Yum. Not on my healthy list but I was so hungry. I only had half. Von's bakery has the best bagels and sandwich rolls. 

Lunch

I had a cup of chicken noodle soup.


When I feel like this my brain tends to turn to mush. I can't even think of a title for this post. That's why this post is stuck with this silly title.
OOC = Out of Comission




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with us on the Tuesday Train! Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you start feeling better soon!

    I'm visiting from a blog hop! I'm now following you and would love for you to stop by my blog.

    Thanks
    Kelly
    http://mysimplewalk.com

    ReplyDelete