Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Bakeday

T has been asking bugging me all week to bake her some cookies. Today was her lucky day.

These little puppies are out of this world yums. I came across these while searching  for a chocolate chip and peanut butter cookie recipe. I scored because not only did I find this recipe I found a new blog to follow. Great looking recipes and a fun read. 

Source: Peas and Thank You - I've made a couple modifications (in bold).

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Balls

1/2 cup of margarine
3/4 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup powder sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp of salt
1 cup white whole wheat flour
1/2 cup white flour
3/4 cup chocolate chips

In a mixer mix the first five ingredients.



In a separate bowl combine the following four dry ingredients. 
Add the dry ingredients a little at a time to the mixture.
























Mix until dough forms.
























Add chocolate chips. Mix until combined.
Mama P says to chill for 30 minutes. I didn't and they worked just fine.
I scooped the dough using a 1/8 cup measuring cup. 
Place onto a cookie sheet.






















I baked these in a preheated 350 degree oven for 12 minutes.


















2 comments:

  1. OMG those look so yummy! I am your newest follower from Monday blog hop. Hope you will stop by mine at www.skinnyonadime.com :) See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I canNOT wait to make these! PB and chocolate are my favorite food groups!

    I'm your newest follower from the hop!

    Kristin :)
    Keenly Kristin

    ReplyDelete