Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Bakeday

Taylor has been asking bugging me all week to bake her some cookies. Today was her lucky day.

These little puppies are out of this world yums. I came across these while searching  for a chocolate chip and peanut butter cookie recipe. I scored because not only did I find this recipe I found a new blog to follow. Great looking recipes and a fun read. 

Source: Peas and Thank You - I've made a couple modifications (in bold).

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Balls

1/2 cup of margarine
3/4 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup powder sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp of salt
1 cup white whole wheat flour
1/2 cup white flour
3/4 cup chocolate chips

In a mixer mix the first five ingredients.



In a separate bowl combine the following four dry ingredients. 
Add the dry ingredients a little at a time to the mixture.
























Mix until dough forms.
























Add chocolate chips. Mix until combined.
Mama P says to chill for 30 minutes. I didn't and they worked just fine.
I scooped the dough using a 1/8 cup measuring cup. 
Place onto a cookie sheet.






















I baked these in a preheated 350 degree oven for 12 minutes.


















2 comments:

  1. OMG those look so yummy! I am your newest follower from Monday blog hop. Hope you will stop by mine at www.skinnyonadime.com :) See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I canNOT wait to make these! PB and chocolate are my favorite food groups!

    I'm your newest follower from the hop!

    Kristin :)
    Keenly Kristin

    ReplyDelete