Thursday, November 18, 2010

Off To A Good Start

Breakfast

For breakfast I had a bowl of whole grain oats with a tablespoon of honey and a orange.
I didn't drink my coffee. 















The oatmeal was bland and quite boring. I have not gone shopping yet so I used the generic brand of oatks that I use for baking. I'm not one to eat something I'm not enjoying but I ate this because I needed the energy for my workout and I didn't want to start the day with any excuses. I had my orange so it wasn't a total disappointment.

I actually like oatmeal but the generic brands just don't cut it. I'm going to go grocery shopping today to stock up.

My Workout

20 mins. on the treadmill. 
Distance













Calories burned













20 mins on the elliptical machine
calories burned













I also did some lower body strength training. 
Three sets of 12 each.
Leg Extention/Curls and Leg Presses

No comments:

Post a Comment